§1 General Provisions
- The data controller is Anna Żarska- Blumicz entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the numbers Nip 9562065713; REGON 300888387 (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider).
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and regulations, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, we use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL Certificate) on our website.
- Personal data provided in the forms on our website are treated as confidential and are not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- Providing your data and consent to their processing is always voluntary.
- Lack of consent to the processing of data may prevent the proper implementation of services provided by electronic means.
§2 Data Controller
- The service provider is the data controller of its Customers. This means that if you have an Account on our website or contact us using contact forms or order forms, subscribe to the newsletter, use the chat, we process your data such as: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, position, workplace, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, develop the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and properly perform the Services provided by electronic means
d) in the scope and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: in the scope and purpose consistent with the consent given by you if you contact us using the contact form, you order a service through the order form, you subscribe to the newsletter, you use the chat.
- Every person, whose data are managed by us, has the right to access, rectify, remove or limit the processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU legislation or international law obliges us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other data of the User with entities authorized under the relevant provisions of law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Removal of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawing consent or lodging a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not make personal data available to entities other than those authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
- We have implemented control of access to personal data in order to minimize the effects of a potential breach of data security.
§3 Cookie Files
- The website annablum.biz uses the cookie files. These are small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser’s computer software. When your browser reconnects to the website, the site recognizes the type of device from which you are connected. Parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information contained in them. Therefore, cookies facilitate the use of previously visited websites. The information we collect relates to your IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date, location and the information that you send to the site via the contact form.
- The data collected is used to monitor and verify how Users use our websites in order to improve the operation of our website for more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We track your information using Google Analytics, a tool that records user behavior on the website, and SmartsUpp (online chat).
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) essential cookies – enable the use of services available within the website, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the service;
c) performance cookies – enable the collection of information on the use of the website;
d) functional cookies – enable “remembering” the settings and personalization of the user interface chosen by the User, e.g. in terms of the language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
e) advertising cookies – enabling the provision to users of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The User has the possibility to disable or restore the cookies collection option at any time by changing the settings in the Internet browser. The instruction for managing cookies is available on the website of your browser provider.